We are delighted to be hosting this one day workshop online via Zoom at a reduced price of £40.
Margaret Webb, PTSTA
Who is it aimed at?
Counsellors, Psychotherapists, anyone who is interested in learning about the Borderline Adaptation.
One day online workshop, 15th August 2020
- The origins and development of a Borderline Adaptation
- Key features of a Borderline Adaptation
- Some of the difficulties experienced when living with a Borderline Adaptation.
- Treatment approaches for this Adaptation
To learn about and thus gain an understanding of :
- the origins and development of a Borderline Adaptation
- the key features of the Adaptation,
- some of the difficulties experienced when living with this Adaptation
- some treatment approaches currently in use
- gain an understanding of how a Borderline Adaptation develops
- learn about the key features of a Borderline Adaptation
- use the above to gain an understanding of some of the difficulties experienced by someone with a Borderline Adaptation
- learn about some treatment approaches for this Adaptation
Teaching, discussion and experiential exercises.
Margaret is a Provisional Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst. Prior to training as a therapist Margaret was a secondary school teacher in mainstream and in special educational needs. On leaving teaching she worked as a counsellor in a Primary Care Mental Health Team in the NHS where she used TA in developing and delivering Group interventions for patients suffering from anxiety /depression and in one to one therapy for mild to moderate mental health difficulties. She currently has a private practice in Glasgow offering counselling, psychotherapy, supervision and training.